Aseptic Fill & Finish
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands provides aseptic Fill & Finish services for pharmaceutical products. All services are performed manually, giving Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands great flexibility that allows solutions in a wide range of compounds, primary packaging systems, batch sizes and fill volumes.
Specialized Fill & Finish for your compound
Services are delivered in a wide range of volumes and packaging systems and to a large array of product types. Our manual techniques gives you great flexibility in your requirements. Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands' expertise lies in Fill & Finish of:
- Small molecules
- Biologicals, such as antibodies, proteins, peptides and vaccines
- Hormones, cytostatics and highly potent compounds
Your compound not in the list? Contact us to discuss the possibilities so we can find a solution together.
Available primary packaging and fill volumes
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands performs aseptic Fill & Finish activities with ready to fill bulk, or performs the compounding of the bulk itself. The sterile filtration and Fill & Finish activities are performed in class A BioSafety Cabinets in class B cleanrooms.
As all steps in the process are executed manually, services can be offered for the following packaging systems and volumes.
Do you require other packaging systems or volumes? Discuss your needs to find a solution together.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands can purchase the primary packaging materials whether sterile or not. A partner can perform washing, depyrogenisation and sterilisation of the vials, stoppers and caps as required.
- Full GMP manufacturing services in-house available. Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands can guide clients through their entire pharmaceutical development process.
- Manual Fill & Finish. A manual approach allows for great flexibility in the process. Contact us if you have specific requirements.
- High quality materials. All raw materials are EP and USP grade materials. Batches of raw materials and excipients will be tested according to the preferred pharmacopeia.