Biologics and biosimilars
At Eurofins Sinensis, we provide expertise and methods to support the characterization, development and release testing of biologics, such as:
- Recombinant therapeutic proteins: (poly)peptides, (glyco)proteins (MAbs, cytokines etc.), modified (e.g. PEGylated) (glyco)proteins, proteins (or subunits thereof) intended for use as vaccine, subunits of- and/or truncated proteins and peptides.
- Oligosaccharides (e.g. in bioconjugates).
- Blood and blood components (e.g. heparin).
- Gene therapy ( e.g. nucleic acids such as DNA/RNA/Modified).
Our unique Spedia-NMR™ technology has made us the worldwide leading supplier of spent media analysis, aiming at improving and speeding up the upstream process development (USP) for fermentation and cell culture dedicated to the production of biologics and biosimilars.
We apply our innovative approach Spedia-Predict™ to complex raw materials and fermentation processes to troubleshoot performance variability and develop predictive models for your specific bio-manufacturing process.
- Single point of contact within ou organization
- World leading supplier of spent media analysis
- Fast, cost-efficient and quantitave