Since December 2012 MicroSafe Laboratories is part of Sinensis Life Sciences B.V.
Sinensis Life Sciences B.V., based in the Netherlands, is an independent provider of laboratory testing and manufacturing services to the international life sciences market. Sinensis’ services range from physical, chemical and microbiological quality control testing of pharmaceutical raw materials to finished dosage forms, thereby covering release, stability and validation. Its R&D departments can develop test methods from scratch or based on client methods.
In addition to testing, Sinensis has multiple aseptic manufacturing units in which small-scale compounding and fill and finish activities of clinical trial material are performed. Labelling, packaging, storing and distribution are also covered. In process and release testing as well as QP batch release included in this service.
Key expertise at MicroSafe Laboratories:
- Microbial method development and validation
- Bacteriology including sterility testing
- Virology in vitro studies
- Mycoplasma testing, both classical and rapid
- Molecular biology
- Cell bank characterization (eukaryote and bacterial)
- Product, process and cleaning validations (chemical and microbiological)
If you have any questions or you want to discuss specific needs, feel free to contact us.